Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I have started this blog to record the fun things in life that I hold most dear.  As a kickoff to my new blog....I am hosting a charity Christmas virtual running event.  There are a lot of needy families in our area that could use a little Christmas Spirit, and I intend to help in anyway I can.  I am hosting a 5K run/walk that is $25.00 and a half marathon also for $25.00.  You can get a $10.00 discount if you do both.  There is a different bling for each event.  These are nice, heavy metals and will be shipped to you before the end of this event.   The event starts Dec. 7, 2012 and ends Dec. 17, 2012.  It is done on the honor system.  You may complete the miles at anytime during these dates.  Please see the PayPal link on the sidebar, please indicate under comments on PayPal which of the events or both you are paying for.  Also, there is a facebook page event set up you can also follow for further details.  It is called Christy's Christmas Dash.




Please join me in bringing me some Christmas to some really deserving kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment