Thursday, March 28, 2013

MOTHER RUNNER

It's here!  The medal design finally showed up. Don't you just LOVE it?!




This is a 7K!!!!!!!!  Because us mommies do weird things everyday.  We put our lipstick on and clean house, diaper children, go to work, carpool, and then sometime late at night when everyone is asleep, we sneak out for a run.  Because we love it.  

This run is 25.00.  The medal is a 3" diecast, and is super heavy.  You can click on the PayPal button on the sidebar and register now.  I can't wait.


OH!  DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR THE SPRING SHOWERS RUNS.  I HAVE ORDERED MORE MEDALS AND I HAVE NOT CLOSED IT.  SIGN UP!!!!!  HURRY, IT'S FOR A GREAT CAUSE.  I'M TRYING TO HELP RAISE MONEY TO BRING MY SPECIAL NEEDS SISTER HOME FROM CHINA.  PLEASE HELP!

16 comments:

  1. Christy- What are the dates for the Mother Runner and is there a group rate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Verdina..!!! This is a Mother's Day race but it can be ran any day on or around Mother's Day . I know us moms get busy sometimes :) and yes I'd be willing to so a group rate . Send me a email at Christy4436@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm new to this! How do we sign up? Great medal!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind, I'm such a blondie! I found it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered this race but I sent you the wrong shipping address. Where can I send you the right one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just send it to my email.. Thank you so much for registering and happy running :)
    Christy4436@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christy. I just registered for this race yesterday and wanted to know when I'd be receiving a Bib because I'd like to do this one this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do bibs this time :( But your medal will be there by Mother''s Day .!!!!
    Thank you so much for joining in the fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. I registered for this race on March 28. When Will I receive a bib and medal?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Tracy :)
    All medals are going out today . They just came yesterday . I didn't do bibs for these races I wanted to put as much money toward my charity as possible .!!! Thank you so much for your participation .!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christy,
    I still haven't received my medal for the Tough Mother Runner. Will you please confirm that you mailed one to me? I don't know where you are mailing from, but it has been almost two weeks. I am looking forward to hanging it on my medal display. :-)
    Thank you,
    Shannon Harvey

    ReplyDelete
  12. is it toI late to do this one and receive a medal

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like this race is back and open. Is there another way to get payment to you other than paypal? Mine is not working for some reason. I want to do it this weekend if possible. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just signed up and plan to do it tomorrow! Can't wait for the medal to arrive, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. did i miss out on this? i couldn't find it under the paypal tab.

    ReplyDelete